Saturday 5 August 2017

Release Tour | The Exploits of Mistress Belle by Dawn Madena Rueff | #NEW #BDSM #Erotic


Title: The Exploits of Mistress Belle

Author: Dawn Madena Rueff

Genre: Erotic BDSM Romance

Published: 27 July 2017



Mistress Belle, a professional Domme is in the process of retiring. That is until He appears turning her world upside down; a tall, dark handsome man shadowing Belle's every move. Is he friend or foe? He isn't her only concern. As Belle plays chess with Him, she worries the dynamic pair she united to take the reins will tear one another and her life's work apart. Can't anything just go according to plan?


She regally saunters towards the pair. This is HER world, HER domain.  SHE rules here and shows it with each step.  She stops directly in front of the girl.  Immediately, Michael begins to undress her as her eyes nervously dart to the crowd.  Belle grabs both sides of her head by the hair. “Look at ME.  We are the only ones here.  We are the only ones who matter.  There is only you, and ME. There is only the sensations I will make you feel.”  Belle’s voice turns from commanding to pure sensualism. Belle lightly kisses the girl’s lips as Michael begins to run his hands over his property’s body.
Hello, My darlings!

I shall introduce Myself. I am Dawn Madena. I am a ProDomme, and a switch. I have been in the lifestyle for 12 years and have learned a lot of lessons along the way.

I am now pursuing writing and wish to bring My experiences to a community who is seeking answers and insight. This is what I hope to accomplish with My writing. To educate and promote understanding, as well as safety. Also, I want to help women realize their sensuality.

I feel women crave to know they are worth the chase. To feel beautiful and comfortable in their own skin. This is what I hope to promote in women. Beauty, strength and intellectual sensuality.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment