Tuesday 30 January 2018

#NewRelease | Indie and the Brother's Best Friend by R Linda | #NewAdult #Romance #OneClick



Title: Indie and the Brother's Best Friend
Series: Scandalous 
Author: R. Linda
Genre: New Adult Romance
Publisher: Limitless Publishing LLC
Release Date: 30 January 2018


Blurb

Being in love with someone who doesn’t love you back sucks.


Being in love with your brother’s best friend sucks even more, because

you know it can never happen. How tragic is that?


I’ve been in love with Lincoln Andrews since we were kids and he stuck

up for me against my brother and played tea parties with me in the treehouse.
I’ve also avoided him for the past year because he broke my heart…more than once.


Now we’ve been thrown together at a tropical resort to celebrate my

parents’ second wedding, and things are intense and getting worse, no thanks to an insane plan my friends cooked up to get me my dream man.


No one else even comes close to what Linc means to me. He’s always

there for me, but is it because he cares for me too—or only because I’m his best friend’s little sister?


It’s time I find out once and for all…but what if our crazy plan blows

up in my face and ruins everything?




Purchase Links
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU







Also Available

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




Author Bio


R. Linda drinks wine and writes books.


A coffee addicted, tattoo enthusiastic fangirl with a slight obsession for a particular British boy band and solo artist, she is a writer of Contemporary YA/NA Romance and Suspense, sometimes dabbling in Paranormal as well.


Renee lives in Melbourne, Australia with her husband and two sons. When not writing she can often be found reading books to her children and cuddling up with them on the couch to watch their favourite movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment