Monday 2 July 2018

#CoverReveal | Catching Callie by Claire Woods | #TBR #NewAdultRomance


Title: Catching Callie
Author: Claire Woods
Genre: New Adult Romance
Release Date: 12 July 2018



Cover Design: DesignRans



Blurb

The Press labeled me campuses “DIRTY PLAYER.”

The scandal I'm caught in just made the national news, ESPN, & Sports Illustrated.

Forced to hide out in a small beach town until I can clear my name, the last thing I expected was to run into her.

Literally.

First, she stole my breath, then my heart. But she wants nothing to do with me.

Even my killer smile, panty-melting grin, and cut abs aren't reeling her in.

She ran.

Twice.

I have six weeks to find my mystery girl, get my reputation back, and prove to her I’m not a dirty player: I’m her prince. The football field is the domain I where I rule, but her heart is the next thing I’m going to capture.

Something tells me Catching Callie is going to be the biggest win of all.

GAME ON.

*This is a standalone new adult romance. No cliffhanger, No cheating, HEA.




Pre-order Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




Author Bio



Claire Woods lives in upstate New York with her dog Ginger
and a room full of books. She's horribly shy, never misses a UFC Fight, and has a horrible addiction to sushi and banana peppers (maybe even eating them together). 



Books have been her means of escape. It's been a long-standing dream of Claire's to travel to Australia where she hopes to find a hot rugby player to sweep her off her feet and romance her on Bondi Beach while petting koala's and drinking champagne at midnight.  (this might be her next book) 



Until then, she'll have to write her perfect man on paper while waiting for him to magically appear. 


You never know, stranger things have happened.

FACEBOOK PAGE / GROUP




Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment