Friday 10 August 2018

Book Tour | Wrecked (Charming Knights #1) by Shana Vanterpool | #NEW #YA


Title: Wrecked
Series: Charming Knights #1
Author: Shana Vanterpool
Genre: YA Romance
Release Date: 2 August 2018




Welcome to Charming High. Sorry, we’re fresh out of charm …

Hallie

I am a star.
I’m not famous, before you make that mistake.
Although, I guess I kind of am. Or I will be anyway. My future was planned long before I was born.
The definition of a star is a fixed luminous point in the night sky that is an incandescent body like the sun.
I am a star. I am fixed. I am luminous only when no one is looking. I was stuck to repeat the same night every single day.
Until I met Wreck. And he showed me how alive I could feel within my cage.

Wreck

I am a knight.
I’m not a knight in shining armor, before you start thinking I’ll save you.
I am a knight in raging darkness.
Until I met Hallie. And she showed me how to break free of my battle-torn armor.


Wrecked is the first book in the Charming Knights series by Shana Vanterpool. An exhilarating upper YA contemporary romance series set deep in the lives of Charming High’s most beloved football team. Where the limits of good and evil are pushed, desires and dreams are twisted, and readers are immersed into the lives of people who have it all. Except their freedom…





Romance author, coffee drinker, and bad boy aficionado. Every second not spent breathing is an opportunity to write and read. I live in Northern California with my family and actress dog, Halle Bella. (Just Bella when she decides to cut the crap.) Escaping with a good book is something I live for and I write so others can do the same.














No comments:

Post a Comment