Saturday 18 August 2018

New Release | Breaking Free by Rebecca Barber | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Breaking Free
Series: Meet the McIntyres #4
Author: Rebecca Barber
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 18 August 2018


Blurb


Ryan

I missed home.

I missed my crazy family.

But I needed to get away for a while.

Figure out who I was. Where I belonged.

When I packed my bags and moved to Melbourne I had no plans.

I just needed time and space.

I didn’t count on meeting that one person who could change my life.

The one person who could help me break free.

Alex

My family sucked ass.

Except for my brother.

He was all I had these days, at least in terms of family.

In every other part of my life though, I was killing it.

My business was booming. I had great friends who I partied Saturday nights away with.

Then Ryan stumbled into my life.

I thought I had my shit together, until he upended my world.

He changed me.






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Also Available


99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
BN / KOBO / iBOOKS



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio

I’m just me. A clumsy, introverted, bubble bath loving, chocoholic who would rather read a book than go shopping. And god forbid if you try and make me shoe shop!

I’m one of four kids to school teacher parents. A wife to a football obsessed husband. Mother to a fur-baby who isn’t aware of how big he is. Aunt to the most crazy/adorable little girls. And sister to two very determined sisters and one easy going brother.

I live in Canberra Australia and work too many hours a day at my day job.

I’m a book whore who can easily (and happily) read a book from start to finish in a day and when I do have spare time, you’ll find me in the writing cave.




No comments:

Post a Comment