Friday 29 July 2016

Series Box Set Coming Soon | The Redemption Series by ML Steinbrunn | #Cover #Series #BoxSet #Contemporary


Box Set: The Redemption Series
Author: M.L. Steinbrunn
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 4, 2016




They say blood is thicker than water.

They are wrong.

Sometimes the closest of families are the ones we create for ourselves.

Through the heartache and heartbreak life deals them, Vivian, Jen, Carly, and Campbell finally find what they never knew they needed.

Discover the secrets behind their redemption.



 









My name is M.L. Steinbrunn and I am a young adult and contemporary romance author. My work includes the popular Redemption Series and a young adult series, which includes my new release, A Beholden Heart. 

In addition to writing, I work full-time as a high school educator and coach in rural Colorado where my husband and I are raising our four young children. Through education I have enjoyed guiding others on their paths and helping students build their own stories. After countless evenings of discussing story ideas, it was my husband who encouraged me to follow my own path of self-publishing.

I want to send a huge thank you to those who have been overwhelmingly supportive of this journey. 

--M.L. Steinbrunn




HOSTED BY:


No comments:

Post a Comment