Tuesday 28 March 2017

New Release | I Just Want You by Kaylee Ryan | #NEW #Boss #Contemporary #Romance


Title: I Just Want You
Author: Kaylee Ryan
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 28 March 2017




Blurb

“Go to college,” they said. “Get a good job,” they said. “It will be a piece of cake.” Well, whoever they are, they lied. Sure, college was a blast, but after college, not so much. The finding a job to go with my expensive education, that part was not so easy. At least not until I was offered a position at the new club in town.

Life is defined by the little moments that have the power to change it completely. I never thought getting a cup of coffee would change mine, but it did. She did. She’s one of those moments.

He’s my boss.

She’s my employee. 

I want him.

I can’t resist her.




Purchase Links

Special release price of $2.99

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU   BN   KOBO   iBOOKS







Author Bio



Kaylee Ryan has had a passion for reading since she was a little girl. That passion has slowly led to spinning romantic tales, and a one-click addiction. When she doesn’t have her nose stuck in her kindle or fingers glued to the keyboard, you can find Kaylee hanging out with friends and family. She loves all genres of music, and enjoys scrapbooking. She lives in Ohio with her husband (her real life happily ever after) and their rambunctious little boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment