Sunday 23 April 2017

New Release | Play Along by TL Swan | #NEW #Romance #Thriller


Title: Play Along
Author: T L Swan
Genre: Romantic Thriller
Release Date: 23 April 2017


Blurb


I witnessed a
murder and became his hostage.


Held captive
beneath the deck of a shipping container…. I realise to save my life I need to
become valuable.

My body is my
only weapon.

His pleasure to
my pain.


28 days is a long
time to Play Along with his perverted demands.

He thinks I enjoy
them.

It disgusts me
that I secretly do.

I hate him.
I crave him.


But my mind is
stronger than my body and this time he picked the wrong girl to mess with.

When the player
becomes the played, escape will be my reality.





Purchase Links

Available at all retailers for release day only!!!!

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU   BN / KOBO / iBOOKS





Author Bio

Lover of her  husband, children, words, chocolate and margaritas.
When she is not writing her next novel, you will find her in a café drinking coffee with friends.
Writing is her passion.



No comments:

Post a Comment