Thursday 1 March 2018

#NewRelease | A Dangerous Game (Masters of Chaos MC #1) by Eden Rose | #MC #Romance


Title: A Dangerous Game
Series: Masters of Chaos MC #1
Author: Eden Rose
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: 1 March 2018 





Tainted from her rough upbringing, Sinclair got out of the MC lifestyle the only way she knew how, by going to college and burning bridges with her family and the club that raised her. 

As she's struggling to find balance in her new life away from The Masters Of Chaos MC, Sinclair finds herself being used as a pawn in a dangerous game that will change the course of her carefully planned future.

She never thought she'd need the help of the man and family she left behind, until her world came crashing down around her. She'll have to trust the club she shunned and a man who betrayed her, because the life she so desperately wanted depends on it.













I always think it's funny when people refer to themselves in third person- "Eden likes this" or "Eden likes that!"

Hi, I'm Eden Rose! I absolutely love criminal justice and history. I'm full of useless information but I'm great at trivia. I'm also a big Marilyn Monroe fan to the point where my wedding was themed 1950's.

I've lived in three countries and a whole bunch of states. Needless to say, I've got gipsy blood in me. I grew up in Michigan after my family decided to plant some roots. As a professional new kid in school, I was able to fabricate interesting stories about my previous life and entertain myself with the stories that I came up with.

I'm a big story teller, I love sharing my ideas with everyone and until about two years ago, I just kept it to my immediate circle. One day, Savannah and Vincent popped in my head and didn't leave me alone. I knew they needed a story. After much deliberation, I decided to publish my story and then the rest was history.

Stay tuned because I have a ton of ideas that are dying to be written down for you to devour and obsess over. My books are full of alpha males and sassy women who give as much as they take. Thank you for all your support and love given to me to help me pursue my dream.






No comments:

Post a Comment