Monday 10 December 2018

Book Tour | Surviving the Chaos Of Life by Vera Quinn | #MC #Romance #Series


Title: Surviving the Chaos of Life
Series: Demented Revengers MC - Quitman Chapter #4
Author: Vera Quinn
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: 21 August 2018





Con
I have never pretended to be a good man.
I don't like rules and I refuse to conform to what society thinks I should be.
My loyalty is to my club and the family that has taken me in.
I have no parents and siblings, only brotherhood and my adopted family.
I would fight and die for them and not much else matters to me in life, until I meet a little spitfire.

Faith
My life has been sheltered from what is normal for most people.
This is my time.
I want to spread my wings and fly and I won't let a sexy biker distract me.


*This ebook is part of a continuing series. Previous books in the series need to be read first. 











    




I have always been an avid reader that loves just about any kind of book. Love my family, my state, and my country.








No comments:

Post a Comment