Friday 7 December 2018

Out Now | Enchanted By You - Hilaria Alexander | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Enchanted By You
Author: Hilaria Alexander
Genre: Contemporary Romance
 Release Date: 6 December 2018


Blurb

I had no idea that my seven-year marriage would implode
during our long awaited and needed vacation to Albuquerque—the city that will change your perspective. Unfortunately, our attempt at fixing everything wrong in our relationship backfired, big time.

My husband left me alone in Albuquerque, with no friends, no family . . . and no idea what my future holds or if I’ll ever find happiness again.

As I begin to move on, I can't help but notice the man who was there for me during my darkest hour.

Esteban Garcia is the dashing hero you want on your side, even though I'm no damsel in distress.

With his dazzling smile, bright green eyes and golden skin, he's a brand of
gorgeous I'm not used to, and mysterious enough to drive me crazy with thoughts of him.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out I've somehow been enchanted by him . . . or maybe he was my fate all along.





Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
Kindle Unlimited




Playlist










Author Bio



Hilaria Alexander never thought she'd be a writer one day.
Reader? Yes. Book hoarder? You betcha. Then, she started reading romance - that's when she felt the need to write a story. Unfortunately, she didn't listen to her gut, and talked herself out of it a million times. She finally gave up a few years ago, when the urge to write was stronger than self-doubt. She loves funny, sexy romances wrapped with a huge happily-ever-after bow at the end. Her inbox is always open if you want to chat about one of her books.



No comments:

Post a Comment