Friday 17 February 2017

Available Now | Venom & Ecstasy (Venom #2) by S Williams | #NEW #Dark #Erotic #Romance


Title: Venom & Ecstasy
Series: Venom #2
Author: S. Williams
Genre: Erotic Dark Romance
Release Date: 16 February 2017



I am much more than meets the eye.
I am stronger, smarter, and I won’t stop until I’m on top.
He thinks he’s safe around me. He’s a fool to believe so.

What would I do if the most wanted man in the world wanted me?

The answer is simple.

Get rid of him before he dares get rid of me.

















Shanora Williams is a twenty-something-year-old who creates raw, authentic romantic stories that, may or may not, make you question what a “Happily Ever After” truly is. After hitting the New York Times and USA Today bestsellers list at the mere age of nineteen, Shanora ventured further into the creative writing world, working even harder to create unique and memorable romances for all to enjoy.

She currently lives in Charlotte, North Carolina, will be the mother of two amazing boys, has a devoted and supportive man, and is a sister to eleven.

When she isn’t writing, she’s spending time with her family, binge reading, or running marathons on Netflix while scarfing down anything sweet and salty.









No comments:

Post a Comment