Tuesday 21 February 2017

New Release | Time's Up! by Vicki Green | #NEW #Contemporary #Romance


Title: Time’s Up!
Author: Vicki Green
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 20 February 2017


Blurb

What happens when your wealthy, pretentious Italian parents create a contract for you when you turned twenty-one and now a few years later you realize you only have nine months left to fulfill it.

The terms:
Must be married and pregnant by the age of twenty-five. 

The catch:
It has to be true love.

All stipulated in the contract. 

The problem:
Rica has no boyfriend.
She’s not easy.
She’ll be twenty-five in nine months. 

What’s NOT in the contract:
Her parents forgot to mention he must be Italian.

Well, at least there’s a little hope. Very little hope.

**This story is intended for 18+ readers.



Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Excerpt


He’s headed for second base, giving me a wink. Cocky son of a.... I start running toward him, my hand outstretched with the ball, ready to tag his ass. God, what an ass. I’m a fairly fast runner since I jog all the time, but he starts pulling ahead, so I push harder. I start gaining on him and when he looks at the base, I know what he’s going to do. Just as he begins to slide.… I dive. 

“YOU’RE OUT!”

I’d feel a little like gloating but when I look up from my position, his head is cocked to one side and he’s smiling widely. “Feel free to stay down there a while.” He winks. I feel the heat of my blush as I push myself back from having my face right between his legs. Just like his large muscles, his cock is freaking huge! And hard as a rock. He rubs his scruffy chin. “Uh, you might want to get that dirt off. Right about here.” I give him a dirty look.



Author Bio

Best selling Author of Romance and Romance Suspense, Vicki lives in Kansas with her husband and two boys as well as their 3 dogs that rule their house. She loves spending time with her family and furbabies as well as reading

Look for more exciting romance adventures in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment