Thursday 3 January 2019

#CoverReveal | Hold Me Today by Maria Luis | #TBR #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Hold Me Today
Series: Put A Ring On It #1
Author: Maria Luis
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date:17 January 2019

Cover Design: Najla Qamber Designs
Photo: Wander Aguiar


Blurb

Rock bottom has never felt so good.


At least, that’s what I tell myself when I bargain with the enemy and score a renovation for my hair salon. 

The enemy? Nick Stamos, my best friend’s older brother. 

He’s got a body and face the Greek gods would envy but his personality needs a major overhaul. 

He’s surly. 
A rule-follower.
Did I mention he’s seen me naked? 

I may have crushed on him for years, but the only place I want Nick swinging his hammer nowadays is at my salon. 

Except, he needs something in return. . . 

A fake girlfriend. 

And I’m just reckless enough to say yes.







Author Bio



Maria Luis is the author of sexy contemporary romances, though she may or may not have a few historical romances hiding in the cobwebs of her computer.



When she's not writing about strong men and the sassy women who sweep them off their feet, Maria is a historian who specializes in medieval England and 19th century New Orleans. What do the two eras have in common, you ask? Not much, except for disease, scandalous activities and crime--Maria's favorite topics.



Maria lives in New Orleans with her better half, where she can generally be found hiking with her two dogs, Zeus and Athena, kayaking in Louisiana's inter-coastal waterways, or curled up on the couch with a good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment