Tuesday 15 January 2019

New MC Romance | The Sinner Within (LA Sinners MC #1) by JL Leslie | #NEW #MCRomance


Title: The Sinner Within
Series: L.A. Sinners MC #1
Author: J.L. Leslie
Genre: MC Romance 
Release Date: 15 January 2019



They call me a demon. The revenant. I was thought to be dead for over three years so the names are fitting. I lost everything important to me. My club. My old lady. I resurfaced to find the things I cherished the most had been taken from me. The man I called a brother had stolen it all. He stole my chance at happiness. Freedom. He set me up.

But I’m back. 

I’ve been given a second chance. An opportunity to make amends. To right the wrongs I have been accused of. I reclaimed my club. I’ve set out to clear my name. There’s only one thing standing in my way. One person. 

Me. 

*The Sinner Within is a spin-off series from the Ravens MC series. It is a stand-alone series and it is not necessary to read the Ravens MC Series.

**This book contains adult language, violence, sexual content, and is intended for mature readers only.













I am a happily married mother of three (two boys and one girl). I live in a very small town in Alabama. Never lived anywhere else. I’ve been writing since my early twenties, but I couldn’t seem to finish a book. I started self-publishing with the encouragement from my mom. Without her encouragement, I don’t think I would’ve done it!

I get my inspiration from life experiences, movies, television, other authors, and music. Music is definitely a big influence on my writing. I can hear a song and it can inspire an entire book for me. I listen to it while I’m driving or before I start writing and it keeps me inspired. I like to put music in my books, even if it’s just one song the characters listen to or hear at some point. Sometimes music has gotten me through the really tough times in my life and that’s why it inspires me.

I like to write fast-paced, steamy romance reads. I like for my males to be alpha-males and my heroines to be strong, but both need to have one weakness- each other. I am an avid reader. I absolutely love romance books!








No comments:

Post a Comment