Thursday 17 January 2019

Book Tour | Rules of Submission (Fans of Football #2) by Leigh Lennon | #NEW #Contemporary #BDSM


Title: Rules of Submission
Series: Fans of Football #2
Author: Leigh Lennon 
Genre: Contemporary BDSM Romance
Release Date: 11 January 2019




Candace

My whole life I’ve been told I was good for one thing. I was the family pawn, a pretty face to do their bidding.

Then I met him, and I dared to see a future where he could make me whole again.

But Lang has a secret – one that excites me. Now, I only want to play by his rules. But in his future, he sees things I can’t physically give him.

Will he leave me like everyone else does?

Lang

Power and control—I demand it. I never had it as a kid, but now my life is arranged and ordered as I like.

Then she comes into my life; young and inexperienced, and willing to surrender.


I’m ready to give up everything for my sweet Candy. But she gives me all her power. I hold it in my hands.
















Leigh Lennon is mother, veteran and a wife of a cancer survivor. Originally with a degree in education, she started writing as an outlet that has led to a deep passion. She lugs her computer with her as she crafts her next story. One could say she loves pretty nails, big earrings and spiky hair. She can be found drinking coffee or wine, depending on the time of the day.











No comments:

Post a Comment