Thursday 3 January 2019

Now Live! | Fixed (Flawed Love #2) by Emma Louise | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance



Title: Fixed
Series: Flawed Love #2
Author: Emma Louise
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 3 January 2019


Blurb

He's my best friends brother.

She's not over her ex.

Elliott


I should have seen it coming, my world being shattered by

the man that was supposed to love me. But I didn't and now I'm trying to find the pieces of me he left behind.

Duke


I can't fix her, not when I'm just as broken as she is. I

should leave her alone, she's too good for me. But, fighting the attraction
that pulls us together is getting harder every day. It doesn't take long until
we're a tangle of limbs and pleasures. No promises are made, no guarantees.

Just a vow to keep our hearts out of the bedroom. Simple, right? Except, now we both have to try and avoid getting cut on each other's broken parts.




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Kindle Unlimited








Also Available


99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


A long time lover of all things romance, Emma Louise is a book blogger turned debut writer. She’s a die hard bibliophile, addicted to tea (real British tea) and speaks fluent sarcasm.


She lives with her husband, three children and overgrown puppy in South Wales, UK.


Having been an avid reader for as long as she can remember, she’s recently decided to try her hand at writing a love story of her own.







No comments:

Post a Comment