A wickedly irresistible librarian and a bad boy billionaire make quite the match in Maya Rodale's Bad Boy Billionaire series
Keeping up with a sham engagement is no easy task. Yet, Jane Sparks and bad boy billionaire Duke Austen seem to have their carefully constructed engagement under control. That is until Jane’s secret career as a romance writer takes center stage. Jane’s been writing a historical romance based on her sexy, whirlwind romance with Duke Austen, and it’s ready for publication.
Duke’s admired Jane’s poise and perfectly demure behavior, especially because it’s helped him secure an investment deal. With a pending twenty billion dollar IPO at stake, the last thing he needs is to be associated with a scandal. But, it seems that Jane’s writing is putting it all at risk. Suddenly the good-girl librarian has become incredibly provocative and wickedly irresistible.
Jane’s not one bit the woman he expected after all, yet she’s the only woman he wants. Can Duke woo his girl gone wild and make this fauxmance a reality?
Book Two continues the series
A fine Fauxmance: when fake engagement leads to true love with the bad boy billionaire
By Maya Rodale
- It starts with a prank… Let’s be real—no one just decides to pretend to be engaged. But sometimes friends take your iPhone. And sometimes friends have a wicked sense of humor and post things like “Jane Sparks and Duke Austen are engaged!” on Facebook when Jane and Duke have only shared one super sexy kiss.
- …And continues with a crazy scheme. Jane assumes they’ll tell everyone it’s a prank. Duke has other ideas. He persuades her to fake an engagement—it’ll help him repair his party boy reputation and help him land a huge investment deal. And she’ll score a very hot date to her high school reunion. What could possibly go wrong?
- But they start falling in love while faking their story. How can she resist his smile—“one of those devastating smiles that were most often found in the pages of romance novels”—when its making her heart beat faster? Jane is unlike any other girl he’s ever met. Not only does he want her, badly, but Duke needs her in ways he never imagined.
- Kisses. That is all. Kisses. Weak in the knees, leave you breathless, forget your name kisses.
- What’s real and what’s pretend? Jane would very much like to know because she is seriously falling for the bad boy billionaire. You’ll have to read the book to find out!
For more of Duke and Jane’s sexy romance, check out The Bad Boy Billionaire's Wicked Arrangement and The Bad Boy Billionaire’s Girl Gone Wild.
Question: What are some of your favorite “faking a relationship” romance novels or movies?
Tweet your reply to @MayaRodale