Tuesday 23 February 2016

Available Now | What's Coming To You by Elle Jefferson | #NEW #Paranormal @givemebooksblog @Elle_Jefferson


Title: What's Coming To You
Author: Elle Jefferson
Genre: Paranormal Romance
 Release Date: February 23, 2016



Blurb
Karma’s a bitch

I know because I’m in love with her.

Karmen O’Conner’s a spitfire, everything about her makes me forget the rules.

And I’m a stickler for rules.

I’m her boss, but it doesn’t matter she’s got me.

I’m hers––and I’ll make her mine right after we solve this case.

Karma.

It’s who I am––what I do.

You won’t see me coming but you’ll curse me once I’m gone.

I was happy with my life until he came along.

He says he wants me, but I’d like to be more than his dirty little secret.

I belong to me, nobody else but he’s tempting.

Maybe I’ll let him into my bed, but never into my heart.



Purchase Links

AMAZON UK |  US


Author Bio

I've been reading as long as I've been walking, though I never done the two together (I'm rather clumsy). With the birth of my second son I became a stay-at-home mom and found when the little one took a nap I had a WHOLE hour to myself.

I wanted nothing more than to escape for that hour and thus a love for writing was born.

FACEBOOK    TWITTER   GOODREADS    AMAZON




Giveaway


No comments:

Post a Comment