Tuesday 16 February 2016

New Release | Yes Mr Van Der Wells by S Ann Cole | #NEW #Contemporary

Yes release banner

Title: Yes, Mr. Van Der Wells
Author: S. Ann Cole
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: February 16, 2016

yes cover new

add-to-goodreads-button31


Synopsis
I’m running.
Running for my freedom.
Running for my life.
I’m running because everything hurts.
And all I want to do is breathe.

The old me was bold and wild and reckless and privileged.
The new me is timid and freak-stricken and weak and broken.
All I want is freedom.
All I want to do is breathe.

A complicated relationship? That’s the last thing I’m about right now.
Something casual and easy? I’m down for that.
But he is not.
He wants to own me.
He wants me to own him.
He wants to save me.
I’m too terrified to give in.
All. I. Want. To. Do. Is. Breathe.
But it turns out, Noah is the air that I need to do that…
Breathe.



Excerpt
I push off from the tree, turning to leave the park, when an unexpected sight gives me pause. A man running in my direction. He’s not sprinting, not jogging, but moving at his own custom pace. A pace I decided, in that split second, to call the “holy hot pace.” Because, well, he’s hot.

Well over six feet tall, shirtless, in just black running shorts and sneakers.

I’ve only ever seen a body that mind-numbingly perfect once. Ever. The sweat-coated ‘holy hot pace’ runner is Sexy Demon. The penthouse-living Upper East Sider who’d dived into the back of my cab a few weeks ago.

He’s running a straight path, yet his eyes are everywhere, unfocused, a light frown between his brows. Like he’s searching for something and frustrated at the same time.

As he runs by the maple tree, his gaze flicks over me, pauses on me for a beat, and I hold my breath, wondering if he’ll remember me, but those unfocused eyes skip to something else, and he keeps on running, right past me.

Shrugging, I make to leave the park again, but then an image of his bare throat, arched back, the same image that’s been taunting me for weeks, flashes before my eyes and my heart skips a beat.

Oh Lord, we’re in trouble,’ Rational Lotty sighs.

Indeed. Sucking in a deep breath, I make a U-turn, and run after him.
Yes 2

Yes 3

Meet The Author
S. Ann
Ann Cole is a passionate writer and reader, and a lover of anything that distracts her from the real world. Reader first and second a writer, S. Ann Cole is an exaggerator, a laugher, sometimes overly chatty, sometimes overly shy. She’s afraid of cats, dogs, snakes—heck, she’s only tolerable to gold fishes in a tank. Because if they do jump out and try to attack her, the suckers will surely die!
She hates fireworks, schmaltz and arrogance.
She loves carbs, Chris Brown and humility.
She lives nowhere and everywhere.
Jokey people are her utmost favorite people to be around, as laughter is the way to her heart.
Never mind her foul-mouth (she’s working hard on changing that!), she loves GOD. Fiercely. And believes prayer is the essence of all good, great, wonderful and miraculous things, and the most powerful privilege given unto man.
Ann hopes that one day, the right day, when it’s her time (because nothing happens before its time), her hard work will be noticed and appreciated.
When Ann’s not abusing her computer keyboard, you can find her nosing a novel, watching anything on television that makes her laugh until she breaks into hiccups (loves Disney , TBS, and Impractical Jokers!) studying the Bible, or sipping red wine.
yes Mr Van Der Wells Cover Full


love-p

No comments:

Post a Comment