Friday 10 August 2018

New Release | Cort - Unbreakable by Felice Stevens | #NEW #MMRomance


Title: Cort - Unbreakable
Series: Man Up #4
Author: Felice Stevens
Genre: M/M Romance
Release Date: 10 August 2018



Blurb

Cort
I spent years waiting for someone who never put me first.
He took my love, took me for granted.
Took my heart.
Now I’m on my own.
Living life my way.
The crowd only sees my smile.
Never my loneliness and pain.
I need someone to need me.
When I meet another lost soul my friends try to warn me.
He’s a liar.
A user.
Homeless.
Heartbroken.
He’s all that and more.
He’s everything I’ve ever wanted.

Harlan
I’m king of my world.
Untouchable.
Then it all comes crashing down.
My secrets are exposed.
I’m cut off from my family.
Unrecognizable from the man I used to be.
Barely surviving, living day-to-day and out of control.
Nothing to hold on to.
I let go and fall so far there's no way up.
Until a cowboy reaches into my darkness and brings me back
to the light.
With him I can breathe.
I can be who I am. 
Who he needs.
He gives me hope
To find myself.
To find love.






Purchase Links
$3.99 for release week only
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
 Kindle Unlimited




Also Available


Only 99c

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
 Kindle Unlimited



 Author Bio


I have always been a romantic at heart. I believe that while life is tough, there is always a happy ending around the corner, my characters have to work for it, however. Like life in NYC, nothing comes easy and that includes love.

I live in New York City with my husband and two children and hopefully soon a cat of my own. My day begins with a lot of caffeine and ends with a glass or two of red wine. I practice law but daydream of a time when I can sit by a beach somewhere and write beautiful stories of men falling in love. Although there is bound to be a few bumps along the way, a Happily Ever After is always guaranteed.





No comments:

Post a Comment