Tuesday 14 August 2018

New Release | Don't Go There by Missy Johnson | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Don't Go There
Series: Awkward Love #5
Author: Missy Johnson
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 14 August 2018


Blurb



Vodka should come with a warning:

Mixing with Karaoke will make you do stupid shit, like sing that song you wrote when you were fourteen, about the boy who broke your heart.

At least he didn’t see it.

Oh wait. He did.

I should've just stayed home. The only reason I came was to stop Lily from doing something stupid, like crash her ex-boyfriend's wedding.

When I open my hotel room door to find Adam standing there, that sexy smirk tells me he’s hasn’t changed. He’s still the same arrogant asshole who made my childhood hell.

He insists on driving us home, and while he’s the last person I want to be
around, he and I both know it’s a bad idea for Lily to be anywhere near that wedding.

I’m on the road trip from hell with my heartbroken cousin, and the one guy I can’t stand.

What was I thinking?




Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
 Kindle Unlimited



Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
 Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
 Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
 Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Missy lives in central Victoria with her husband,
three-year-old daughter, two cats, two dogs and turtle.  When she's not writing, she can usually be found …oh wait. She’s always writing.



No comments:

Post a Comment