Monday 4 February 2019

Release Tour | Chaos and Love by Kat Kenyon | #NEW #NA #SportsRomance


Title: Chaos and Love 
Series: Blood and Iron Warriors #1
Author: Kat Kenyon
Genre: New Adult Sports Romance
Release Date: 4 February 2019







Welcome to California University! Home of the Blood & Iron Warriors.

Dreams are made and broken in the highly competitive world of college sports and it’s no different here. So, what do you do when you fall in love in the spotlight?

Rayne: I've got a dance scholarship and a new life. I get to start over, be new, and leave behind the ugly of my life. I'm not letting anything or anyone stop me. I earned this.

Tyler: I'm a walk on, but the Blood and Iron wanted me, and they're my shot at a future in football. I won't let the pressure or my parents stop me. I can do this.

They're both working under the bright lights of national sports and everyone wants a piece of them. It's a harsh and demanding road to their future, and they're becoming adults in the public eye. 

They're determined. Focused. 

But, the brightest futures cast the darkest shadows, and they'll need to work hard to hold on to their goals and their new love.


















No comments:

Post a Comment