Tuesday 12 February 2019

New Release | Saxon's Soul (Haven, Texas #5) by Laylah Roberts | #NEW #BDSM #Contemporary #Romance

Title: Saxon's Soul

Series: Haven, Texas #5

Author: Laylah Roberts

Genre: BDSM Contemporary Romance

Release Date: 12 February 2019


Blurb

Many believed he didn’t possess a heart.

Not true. It was just hidden beneath a layer of protection so deep no one would ever penetrate it. Until her. Aspen. Sweet. Innocent. Beautiful. And not the woman for him. Despite his reputation, Joel Saxon wasn’t in the habit of corrupting innocents. Especially when she had no clue about the dark desires he possessed. Of how much control he would want over her life. Of what he would demand, possess, claim… If she was his. Aspen had been kicked down so many times, she wondered how she found the energy to get back up. The only light in her life were her little boys. They kept her going. They were all she had time for. All she needed or wanted … So then why couldn’t she get the enigmatic, sexy, dominant Saxon out of her mind? Why did she wake in the middle of the night with dreams of him touching her, taking her… Loving her. Impossible.

Buy Link



Excerpt

“So let me get this straight. I work with Renard as a pastry chef and you’ll let me have the boys with me or find some babysitting help and you’ll give me a place to live?”

“That’s right.”

“And that’s it?”

“Oh, no, there’s more.”

“That’s what I thought.” A cynical look crossed her face.

“You’ll also have to agree to my protection while you live there.”

She frowned. “What?”

“You’ll be living under my roof, working for me, therefore you’ll be under my care. My protection. My rules.”

That wary look returned. “And what are your rules?”

“Cynicism in one so young is hard to see.”

She rolled her eyes. “I’m not that young. I had to grow up quickly. And I have to protect my boys.”

“I would never harm a child. Ever.” The words were low, without heat but filled with steel.

Her shoulders relaxed at his words.

“You really know how to hit at a man’s ego.”

“Your ego can take it.”

“Well, yes. But I’m not an ordinary man.”

“No. That’s something we can agree on.”





Meet The Author

Laylah Roberts grew up in rural New Zealand. She worked her way through several libraries, devouring romance books. She finally worked up the courage to write her own story and she's never looked back. She loves dominant, Alpha men who meet their match in her strong heroines. When she's not writing, she's busy running after her young daughter and trying to tame her never-ending pile of laundry.

Facebook    Bookbub    Amazon    Website  



No comments:

Post a Comment