Friday 15 February 2019

Release Tour | Until I Found You (Heart's Compass #3) by Brooke O'Brien | #NEW #RomanticSuspense


Title: Until I Found You 
Series: Heart's Compass #3
Author: Brooke O'Brien
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: 15 February  2019






Five years ago, Halle Keegan had consumed my whole world. Until one night when our lives changed forever. My existence was torn apart.

I've let my demons get the best of me, pushing away the people I love most to protect them. I swore I'd never come back home to Arbor Creek.

They say the truth will set you free.

When the truth is revealed, I'm forced to look my demons dead in the eye. I don't deserve her or her forgiveness, but I'd give up my life if it meant keeping her safe.

This time around, she may be the only one who can save me.















 




 







Brooke O'Brien is the Author of the Heart's Compass series and the recently published Tattered Heart duet.

Growing up Brooke always had a love of writing; she started out writing poetry when she was young and began journaling her thoughts as she grew older. Diving headfirst into a good book has always been therapeutic for her. Now her two passions have collided.

Brooke believes you can cure any bad day with chocolate or by going on a long drive with the windows down and the music turned up! She's found that's when her characters talk to her the most! If she's not reading or writing, you'll probably find her spending time with her family and friends, watching Hawkeye football or NBA basketball, going to the movies, or collecting signed paperbacks.

She LOVES to interact with readers! Keep in touch with Brooke by following her on Social Media and join her exclusive Reader Group

Subscribe to Brooke's newsletter and, as a thank you, you'll receive a FREE BOOK sent directly to your Kindle.

 









No comments:

Post a Comment