Thursday 14 February 2019

Out Now! | The Final Play by Liz Lovelock | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance #SecondChance



Title: The Final Play
Author: Liz Lovelock
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 14 February 2019



Cover Designer: Ben from Be Designs



He's the best man.

I'm the maid of honor.

What could go wrong?

Spencer Cook is the love of my life and my ex-best friend. Three years ago, I let him walk away without telling him how I truly felt. Since then, it’s been radio silence between us. That doesn’t mean I forgot about him though. How could I?

Now he’s back, and my feelings for him haven’t changed. I still want him.

Could this be our second chance at love?










Liz is from bright, sunny, Queensland in Australia. She is a mother of three little monsters, a wife to an amazing husband and an avid reader. Liz always loved books from a very young age, when she began reading Garfield comic books. Then in high school, her passion grew when she was given Tomorrow When The War Began by John Marsden for an assignment, from that she continued to find new gems. Liz always has a book and notebook beside her bed for when inspiration hits at those crazy hours.

She is a stationery and chocolate addict and has a one-click addition. Liz has heaps of new book ideas for the future and looks forward to sharing those ideas with you, her readers.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment