Friday 12 April 2019

Available Now | Hunter's Baby Girl by Samantha Morgan | #NEW #Contemporary #Romance


Title: Hunter's Baby Girl
Author: Samantha Morgan
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 12 April 2019






A chance encounter. A dark secret. An unforgivable betrayal. 

Hayley Monroe misbehaves. She needs someone to put her in her place. As a middle, there’s part of her that knows this is just an act. Acting like a brat as an adult isn’t exactly going to win her friends, but it’s fun. 

In a darkened corner of a BDSM club, Hayley meets Hunter. He’s dark and brooding with a dangerous edge that both thrills and terrifies her. He is exactly what she needs to keep her in line. 

Little does she know, she’s about to be hunted.










Hey! So my name is Samantha, and I’m a part time romance author, who attends classes during the day, and writes sinful seductive romantic by night. When I’m not in school studying for my NASM Certification, I also work as a portrait photographer at a small local studio near the parks of Ohio.

Some fun facts about me are that I love apple martinis and my favorite movies are Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Matrix and Star Wars. I’m a gamer girl too. If you can believe it, I have more video game consoles then I do shoes! Animals are close to my heart; I have a wild old female, dark brown doxen named Nikki who still acts like a puppy and I’ve always dreamed about having a dragon.

My favorite thing to do is to write sinfully, seductive stories that will melt your panties off, and emotional stories that will make you cry, and rejoice when the hero gets the girl in the end.








No comments:

Post a Comment