Sunday 7 April 2019

Release Tour | Falling For Fallon by SJ Sylvis | #NEW #RomanticComedy


Title: Falling for Fallon
Series: Oak Hill 
Author: S.J. Sylvis
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: 4 April 2019





Somehow, at the ripe age of twenty-three, I find myself in line to marry a man I don’t love.

I grind my teeth right there at the dinner table as my mother and father go on and on about how proud they are of me, how proud they are that I, Fallon Addington, will no longer be the black sheep of the family and become the daughter they’ve always wanted.

Marry Derek and they’ll finally accept me.

Marry Derek and they’ll stop shoving men from their “social circle” in my direction.

Marry Derek and become the spitting image of my mother; the perfect corporate wife with a face full of make-up and not a hair out of line.

Marry Derek and all the shame and guilt will disappear.

But then… I embarrassingly flash Emmett Lanning my bra and suddenly my parents’ hopes and dreams are burning up in flames, right there along with my heart.






 







S.J. Sylvis is a lover of reading and writing and just recently graduated with her graduate degree focusing on English and Creative Writing (the only fun parts were the writing classes). Besides writing, S.J. Sylvis loves coffee (specifically caramel iced coffee, but really, any coffee will do), binge-watching Gilmore Girls, going to the beach and spending time with her family! She currently lives in North Carolina but is often moving as her husband is in the United States Marine Corps and they go where the military sends them!









No comments:

Post a Comment