Saturday 20 September 2014

Wee Bookie Of Nookie by Samantha Fontein: Promo | Free!





WARNING !! This work contains EXPLICIT SEX SCENES and is recommended for readers 18+
A Dip in the Fontien.

We take a look at Rubin Miller's infamous 'Wee Bookie of Nookie'

1995 was the year that Rubin Miller (DRAGONFLIES - The Duncan Peters Files.) meets Samantha Fontien, Author of the DRAGONFLIES Series and 'How to catch Butterflies'.

That night, Rubin left a lasting impression on Ms. Fontien... One she would write about... Well four dirty chapters at least...
This is the first short story from
'Rubin's 'Wee Bookie of Nookie'


Rubin Miller is a character from...
Dragonflies. The Duncan Peters Files..

Copyright © 2014 by Samantha Fontien

Duncan Peters originally appears in How to catch Butterflies Books 1 and 2 available now on Amazon eBook and Paperback.

This work contains explicit sex scenes and is recommended for readers 18+



~ About Samantha ~ 

I'm a Happily Married, MUM of 2 very loved children. One is a teenager… so far (fingers crossed) a great one.

I LOVE Music… I should do as I am the daughter of Musicians; I was reared with a Guitar in one hand and a pen in the other.
I'm originally from London and am now living somewhere, in the Irish countryside, with cows (the four legged kind) as neighbours. We live on a small farm in a village (no I do not DO milking or anything farmy… I have nails lol).

I’ve had the big high-flying career and gave it and London. up for ‘LOVE’ (yep sucker lol) and would do it again a hundred times over to marry and have babies.

I have lived in Ireland for the last sixteen years and I love the peace and quiet that we have here, it’s a wonderful place to raise children. I do NOT own wellies (gumboots) as the city girl that is still trapped in me, won’t allow it… SO… I wear riding boots instead. I may actually be the unofficial Imelda Marcos of Ireland with the amount of shoes I own (insert Shoegasm here).
I began writing professionally in January 2013 and now I’m releasing my fourth book. I write fun, naughty, not so hearts and flowers stories. My all time favorite writing hero is Clive Cussler. I love action and suspense, which probably influences my own writing greatly; hence I’m NOT a hearts and flowers kind of girl.

I love humour and try to use it as often as I can in any situation… I think life is too short to NOT try anything new. I’m a fun, loyal person and believe in Karma, so I try to treat people how I would like to be treated… after all, it takes much more to be nasty to someone rather than just to be nice…




~ Follow Samantha ~ 




No comments:

Post a Comment