Thursday 24 August 2017

New Release | Clandestine by Ava Harrison | #NEW #Contemporary



Title: Clandestine
Author: Ava Harrison
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 24 August 2017


Blurb


One night.

No names.

No commitment.

That was our agreement.

But Spencer Lancaster was addictive.

And I was high.

High off his taste, starved for his kiss, and desperate for his touch.

So when he asked me to stay, to enjoy his company for more nights than I knew I should, I wasn’t in the right mind to say no.

Everything was perfect. A dream come true.

But half a world away there were secrets.

Lies.

Insecurities.

All of the truths that could tear us apart.






Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Author Bio

Ava Harrison is a New Yorker, born and bred.


When she’s not journaling her life, you can find
her window shopping, cooking dinner for her family, or curled up on her couch reading a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment