Monday 30 July 2018

Book Promo | Whole Lotta Frogs by Samatha Harris | #RomanticComedy #Romance


Title: Whole Lotta Frogs
Author: Samatha Harris
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: 19 June 2018


Blurb


My name is Lennox Brooks and I’ll admit, I’ve made a lot of mistakes. I
don’t take the big risks, I cover my insecurities with snark, I’ve shown my
crazy a few more times then I would’ve liked, and I’ve been trying, and failing at love pretty much since I first grew tits.

Weirdos, Mama’s boys, the over-coiffed, and underwhelming, I’ve been
out with them all, just read my blog. I’ve got horror stories that would curl
your toes and singe your nose hairs, but none of them compare to the toad who started it all, Ellis Walker.

He was the boy next door, the charming, infuriatingly gorgeous one who
broke my heart and disappeared without a trace. Now he’s back and determined to throw my life into chaos, dredging up painful memories just when things were getting good.
But the thing is there are always two sides to every story.

I’ve spent the better part of my life hating him for everything he put
me through, but without that resentment clouding my judgment how will I ever resist him?

Love is complicated, appearances are deceiving, and sometimes you have
to kiss a whole lotta frogs before finding your prince.






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




Giveaway






Author Bio



Samatha “Sam” Harris lives near Baltimore, Maryland with her husband
David and daughter Ava. Born in Florida, she migrated north which most people agree was a little backwards. She has been an artist all of her life, a Tattoo Artist for more than ten years, and a storyteller since she was a kid.


Sam has a slightly unhealthy love for Frank Sinatra, classic movies,
and Jazz and Blues music, but her first love will always be reading. From
Romance, to Thrillers, to Historical Fiction and everything in between, she
loves to become a part of the story. As a writer she tells the stories that she would want to read.







No comments:

Post a Comment