Monday 22 October 2018

#CoverReveal | On A Silent Night by SL Sterling | #TBR #ContemporaryRomance #Christmas


Title: On a Silent Night
Author: S.L. Sterling
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 6 November 2018


Cover Design: T.E. Black Designs | Cover Image: Deposit Photos




Brody
Five years ago, I lost my best friend. 
A year later, I fell in love with his wife. 
That Christmas, I ran, afraid of what my feelings held.
Three years later, I still can't get her out of my mind.
So this Christmas, I've decided I am going to return to her. I just hope she'll take me back. 


Cass
Five years ago, I lost my husband.
A year later, I fell in love with his best friend.
That Christmas, he left with no explanation. 
Three years later, I've started over in a new town and a new relationship. Just when I think everything is finally coming together, he shows up.

This Christmas is about to get interesting












S.L. Sterling was born and raised in southern Ontario. She now lives in Northern Ontario Canada and is married to her best friend and soulmate and their two dogs. 

When S.L. Sterling isn't writing or plotting her next novel she can be found curled up with a cup of coffee, blanket and the newest romance novel from one of her favorite authors on her e-reader. In her spare time, she enjoys camping, hiking, sunny destinations, spending quality time with family and friends and of course reading.









No comments:

Post a Comment