Sunday 24 February 2019

New Release | Mr Spencer by TL Swan | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Mr. Spencer
Author: T L Swan
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 24 February 2019




Blurb


He was gorgeous, older, and had the worst reputation in all of England.

The way he looked at me sent shivers down my spine.

Our first meeting was at a wedding, where he followed me outside and kissed me.

Our second meeting ended in a huge fight with me kicking him out.

Our third meeting, I went on a double, blind date.

You can imagine my surprise when I saw familiar blue eyes across the table
opposite my friend.

Oh….no….

He was sarcastic and witty and damn,

If he wasn’t the sexiest bastard I ever laid eyes on.

Then he sent me an email listing thirty reasons why I should go on a date with him.

I was expecting a suave and intelligent list.

Curious, I read on.

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐
𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟑

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝟏𝟑 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐞 – 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡.

The man’s a fool, his list was some of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever
read.

And the funniest.

We laughed hard…and loved harder.

You can outrun everything……except your past.

And his has caught up.

Wild handsome players don’t fall for wholesome girls like me,

Or do they?

GOODREADS



Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

 Kindle Unlimited



Author Bio

Lover of her husband, children, words, chocolate and margaritas.
When she is not writing her next novel, you will find her in a café drinking coffee with friends.
Writing is her passion.



No comments:

Post a Comment