Monday 31 July 2017

Book Tour | When Henry Was Young - Box Set #3 (Heartbreak Highway) by Harper Whitmore | #NEW #Contemporary #Romance



Title: When Henry Was Young - Box Set 3
Series: Heartbreak Highway
Author: Harper Whitmore
Genre: Contemporary Romance



A love story that spans the continent from coast to coast.

This is Henry Newman's life.

A life of struggle, hope, family, success and the love of one woman who stole his heart and held it forever after.








Romantic books, movies, music, and people who love life, feed my soul and inspire me to create the characters in my books that I'd love to meet in my life. And when I'm not writing, I like to hit the gym, the beach, and travel to the many beautiful places that are in an abundance in this wonderful world we live.















No comments:

Post a Comment