Thursday 20 July 2017

Release Day! | Unconventional by Isabel Love | #NEW #Erotic #Romance


Title: Unconventional
Author: Isabel Love
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: July 20, 2017



Blurb



Happily ever after—what a joke! I tried that once and ended
up divorced.
Now, I only want one thing from men.
Charlie Nelson is good at giving me that one thing. Really, really good.

So good, in fact, I discovered a new side of myself.

I never knew I liked to watch until I saw
his talented hands touching someone else.

I never knew I liked to be watched until I
felt his searing gaze on me.


Maybe happily ever after isn’t always a white picket fence,
wedding bells, and 2.5 kids.
Maybe it’s something a bit more…unconventional.

*Warning: Contains dirty talk, piercings and hot threesomes.
Intended for readers over 18 years of age.



Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU      KOBO / iBOOKS









Author Bio


Isabel Love is a hopeless romantic. She loves reading about two people falling in love, overcoming whatever obstacles they may face, and finding their happily ever after. A husband, two kids, and a full-time job keep her busy by day, but by night, she can be found with her Kindle in hand, reading “just one more chapter”

No comments:

Post a Comment