Friday 21 July 2017

New MC | Returning Home (Satan's Sinners MC #4) by Colbie Kay | #NEW #MC #Romance


Title: Returning Home
Series: Satan’s Sinners MC #4
Author: Colbie Kay
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: 20 July 2017


Blurb

Chatty

At 25 years old I never thought I'd have to bury my husband.
But I did.

When I left the club behind I never thought I'd come back.
But here I am.

I've always done what was needed and this is no exception my cousin needs protection so I brought her where I know she will be safe.
The Satan's Sinners Motorcycle Club.

In all the years I've known these guys I've never seen them as anything except family.

Until now - three years later.

I never thought I could fall for another man, let alone one of Ripper's brothers.
But I am.

How do I let go of my past to maybe have a future? I can't deny the chemistry between us, but do I really want to risk heartbreak again?

Gunner


I watched her for years knowing I couldn't have her. It didn't matter to me that she was my brother's wife, I still wanted her. I never overstepped my boundaries or let it be known how I felt about her.


Until now - three years later.

We've both returned home. The lust is undeniable.

But...

My club needs me once again and since I'm the Vice President how could I not do what is needed of me?

How can I put claim on what I want if I'm not even around? Am I always going to just be in the background to the only woman that could ever break me?

Buy Links






Meet the Author


Colbie Kay was born and raised in Kansas where she still resides today with her husband, kids, and their English bulldog Rubble.

In 2015 she decided to give her passion of writing a go and published her first book. As an avid reader herself, Colbie loves to write her favorite genres and has so many authors that have inspired her.

One day Colbie hopes to be a full time writer and a stay at home mom, but as of right now she continues to work at a nursing facility. When she is not working or writing she loves to sit down with a good book and read.

Loving her readers, Colbie hopes to one day meet all of you at book signings.

Facebook     Amazon     Goodreads  


No comments:

Post a Comment