Saturday 29 July 2017

New Release | Hoy Bachelor by Katie McCoy | #NEW #RomanticComedy


Title: Hot Bachelor
Author: Katie McCoy
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: 28 July 2017


Blurb


Dash Hennessy is the hottest bachelor in the country,
looking for love in front of an audience of millions… He just wasn’t supposed to pick ME! 


I just landed my dream summer gig: working as a production
assistant on TV’s smash-hit reality show, Ever After. Two months of sun and fun at the beach? Sign me up! Until the moment I come face to face with this season’s bachelor, racing’s bad boy Dash - aka, the mysterious hottie I just hooked up with at a creepy motel off the I-80.

Can you say, awkward?


Dash is sexy, charming - and totally off-limits. But the
chemistry between us is way too hot to ignore. He’s playing to win, and he’s got his sights set on the prize: me!



Soon, the action is heating up off-screen. But between
ratings-hungry producers, back-stage drama, and twelve of the most cutthroat glamazon contestants known to womankind, I’m in way over my head. Can I find my happily-ever-after, or will it be lights, camera, heartbreak? 


The Bachelor gets a rom-com twist in Katie McCoy’s hilarious, sexy new read! 





Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Author Bio
Katie McCoy is a self proclaimed sushi addict, Cardinals baseball fanatic, and lover of all things theatrical. A St. Louis native transplanted to Brooklyn, she acts, sings, and shakes her booty when she isn't writing books about hot men and the girls who love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment