Thursday 20 July 2017

New Release | Dr Stanton by TL Swan | #NEW #Contemporary


Title: Dr. Stanton
Author: T L Swan
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 20 July 2017



Blurb


If happiness is a gift.

Then Cameron Stanton is my Santa Claus.


I can’t tell you the exact moment I fell in love with him.

Only that I did.

With every glance, every touch, every minute…. he stole a little more of me.


They say that all men are created equal.

Well that’s a blatant lie!


I know because I met Gods gift to women in Vegas,

I pretended he was my husband to get rid of another man.


He took our fake marriage seriously and it became his
personal goal to consummate.

He spoke to me in French and I lied to him in German.

His laughter was addictive.

But I thought what happens in Vegas would stay in Vegas.


Until it didn't.

Dr. Stanton turned up where I least expected and my lies came back to haunt me.


The attraction is palpable.

The secrets unchangeable.

I need him more than air.






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU     KOBO / iBOOKS





No comments:

Post a Comment