Saturday 13 July 2013

Review Archive - Full Disclosure by Tibby Armstrong


Fully Disclosure by Tibby Armstrong

m/m
Read August 2012

Rating = 5 stars
So here we have come full circle in the epic series that has been the love story of Greg and Aaron. The blurb does say this can be read as a stand-alone but to get the full picture (and pleasure!) I would definitely first read No Apologies (the film Greg wrote about their early relationship) and Acting Out (the filming and subsequent relationship of the actors Kit and Jeremy).

This book picks up after the film release and the Academy Awards (swoons again remembering that scene). Greg and Aaron are now living together and preparing for their impending marriage (Yes! Yes!). Greg has fully embraced who he is after he “came out” at the premiere. However Aaron feels that Greg is holding back on certain things and when they receive an invitation for Greg to present at a ceremony at their old school, he thinks that by going back to where it all started will resolve old hurts once and for all. Oh blooming heck – little did they know what would happen there would have the most impact on their future together. 

Tibby Armstrong has again delivered a page turner and I would have to say this is the best book of the series. What happens at the school had my heart in my mouth and I was dreading what Tibby had done, that this was going to go in an altogether different way than I wanted it to. Yes I was shouting at my kindle “Don’t you dare Tibby!” “You better not make that happen” (yes I am loco when involved in a book) I won’t go into detail as I hate reviews that give spoilers but will say one little “huh?” did happen for me….the “recovery” seemed a bit of a miracle and came too quick. I’d have maybe drawn another chapter out on that. But then that’s me wanting MOAR! MOAR!

I love Tibby’s unique storytelling and I just want to devour everything she has written. I absolutely adored this series and especially this book. The ending was…….oh the ending! In a word it was…Devine. Simply DEVINE! I hope this isn’t the last of Greg and Aaron but if not I can always re-read. Yes I will definitely read this again….and again…and again. Wonderful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment