Saturday 7 March 2015

Uniform Fetish Anthologies - New Release! #uniform #MM #MF #hot #fetish #availablenow


Uniform Fetish Anthologies
19 Authors – A lot of great Stories !
Does the sight of a cop’s badge—or his handcuffs—make your pulse race?  Do you drive by your local firehouse just to catch a glimpse of your favorite fireman? Ever peek in the cockpit just to check out the captain?

If you agree the only thing sexier than a man in uniform is a man out of uniform, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve handpicked an assortment of sizzling hot, uniformed heroes to satisfy your uniform fetish.


Uniform Fetish Authors:

Cat’s Rescue by Doris O’Connor
To Serve and Protect by Sandra Bunino
Wilde Start by Susan Hayes
Person of Interest by Lila Shaw
A Passionate Witness by Moira Callahan Always by Donina Lynn
Wings of Gold by Evie Knight
Unshakable Me by S.J. Maylee
Welcome Home, Jason by Wren Michaels
First Class by Meredith J. Scott

Buy Links: Evernight Amazon


Uniform Fetish Manlove Edition Authors:
Rain and Promises by Elizabeth Monvey
Fine Dining by Nicola Cameron
The Layover by Gale Stanley
Scars by James Cox
A Walk on the Wild Side by Pelaam
Real Life Role Play by Tamsin Baker
Mile High Rebound by L.D. Blakeley
The British Are Coming by Lilith Duvalier
Fired Up by Lucy Felthouse

Buy Links Manlove Edition: Evernight Amazon

Wilde Start - Susan Hayes


When Evernight Publishing called for submissions for their upcoming Uniform Fetish anthology, my muse screamed with glee and pushed every other plot bunny out of my head, demanding that I write the story now entitled Wilde Start.

I’m the first to admit that I have a weakness for a man in uniform. I spent ten years as support staff for a local police department, and I happen to live in the city that is home to the western Canadian naval fleet. Hello, sailors!


I’m a cop’s kid, which undoubtedly helped with my fondness for uniforms. It also provided me with an insider’s perspective on the challenges and demands that come with living, and loving, someone who dons a uniform and puts their lives on the line to defend the lives of others. I saw my mother’s worry whenever my dad was late home from a shift, and some days I saw the haunted look in my dad’s eyes, a shadow I didn’t really understand until I started working with him and other officers and saw firsthand the darkness that comes with the job description.


With that in my background, it’s no
surprise that I’ve written a series about five brothers who are either members of the Chicago Police Department or fall in love with one. It’s called the Wilde Brothers series, and it’s my way of paying respect to the men and women who stand and defend us from the dangers of the world. Wilde Start is a prequel to that series, telling the story of how Chicago police officer Brian Wilde answered the call of duty and found himself face to face with his destiny.

Buy Links


Author Bio

Susan lives out on the Canadian west coast surrounded by open water, dear family and good friends. She’s jumped out of perfectly good airplanes on purpose and accidently swum with sharks on the Great Barrier Reef.

If the world ends, she plans to survive as the spunky, comedic sidekick to the heroes of the new world, because she’s too damned short and out of shape to make it on her own for long.

To contact her about her books or to arrange end of the world team-ups, you can email her at susanhayesromance@gmail.com

To find out more about Susan’s books you can track her down at:

Giveaway: $25 Evernight Gift Card











1 comment:

  1. I love reading stories about me in uniforms. They are some of my favorite books.

    ReplyDelete