Friday 22 September 2017

New Release and Sale | The Evolution of Ivy: Antidote by Lauren Campbell | #NEW #RomanticSuspense


Title: The Evolution of Ivy: Antidote
Series: The Evolution of Ivy #2
Author: Lauren Campbell
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: 22 September 2017



Blurb


It should have been easier. 


I changed everything. Became the beauty I didn't think he'd resist. Lived the lie I thought he could love. 


I sacrificed my soul to recover the years that she took from us. Yet, I'm still empty-handed.


But he's mine.
I've earned him. It's time to collect my prize, and I'll be
damned if I let anyone come between us this late in the game. 


If only I'd known my greatest obstacle would be me.



Purchase Links
99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


.

Also Available


FREE for a VERY limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




Author Bio



Lauren Campbell lives in Atlanta, GA, with her family, and
is author of The Evolution of Ivy: Poison.

She was raised in Columbia, SC, with her three sisters who annoy her greatly.

Lauren's social life is pretty boring, but she loves reading, coffee & hot tea, and living in her pajamas. She's a glutton for punishment, and regrettably signs up for things like Room Mom in her children's classes, leaving her up all night doing things like baking dozens of cookies between swear words. Her favorite food is avocado. If she could, she'd find a way to put it on everything

No comments:

Post a Comment