Friday 27 October 2017

New Release | Fervent by Claudia Burgoa | #NEW #Contemporary #Romance


Title: Fervent
Author: Claudia Burgoa
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 27 October 2017



Blurb


As a former Army Ranger who works
for a high intelligence, private security company, I’ve seen my fair share of
death, betrayal, and pain. 

I’ve lived them. 

I trust no one, only my brothers, and my best friend.

I wasn’t always like that. Everything changed the day my parents died and my nation was attacked. 

Since then, family comes first. Work is my mistress. 

Nothing else matters. 

That is, until she walked into my life.

Short dress, long, tanned legs, and honey eyes that make me weak. 
She’s chaos.

She’s sunshine and daffodils.
She’s loud.
She’s a fighter.
She’s a dreamer.

She’s everything I hate.

Why is it so hard
to walk away from her?






Purchase Links
$1.99 for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

BN / KOBO / iBOOKS






Also Available

NEW COVER & TITLE

(Previously titled All of You All of Me)

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Author Bio


Claudia grew up with a childhood that resembled a
caffeine-injected soap opera.



She lives in Colorado working for a small IT company, managing her household filled with three confused dogs, her geek husband, two daughters wrought with fandoms and a son who thinks he’s the boss of the house. To survive she works continually to find purpose for the voices flitting through her head, plus she consumes high quantities of chocolate to keep the last threads of sanity intact.





Giveaway



No comments:

Post a Comment