Monday 29 January 2018

#CoverReveal #TBR | Blood and Roses (Tainted Hearts #3.5 by Lylah James | #Mafia #RomanticSuspense


Title: Blood and Roses
Series: Tainted Hearts #3.5
Genre: Mafia Romantic Suspense
Author: Lylah James
Publisher: Limitless Publishing LLC
Release Date: 27 February 2018

Cover Design: Deranged Doctor Design


Blurb

Maria

I was trapped. There was nothing left of me.
Then he came and wanted to make me his.
He saved me. He gave me a home, a family.
He made sweet love to me.
I was his Angel. He was my everything.

I thought we would live happily ever after, but there are no happy endings in the mafia life.

I found this out the hard way, as the blood flowed, red as roses…

Lyov


Angel. The word meant nothing until I saw her.

I found her in a place worse than hell. She calls me her savior.

But I didn’t save her. I captured the pretty angel and made her mine.
Life was perfect. I had everything I wanted.
I was her salvation. She was my redemption.
Until I lost her.

Angels deserve happy endings, but monsters like me don’t.

My darkness became hers, and our happily-ever-after became tainted.








Also Available



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Author Bio


Lylah James lives with her parents and younger brother somewhere in Canada. She uses all her spare time to write. If she is not studying, sleeping, writing or working – she can be found with her nose buried in a good romance book, preferably with a hot alpha male. 


Writing is her passion. The voices in her head won’t stop and she believes they deserve to be heard and read. Lylah James writes about drool worthy and total alpha males, with strong and sweet heroines. She makes her readers cry – sob their eyes out, swoon, curse, rage and fall in love. Mostly known as the Queen of cliffhanger and the #evilauthorwithablacksoul, she likes to break her readers’ hearts and
then mend them again.



No comments:

Post a Comment