Tuesday 23 January 2018

#NewRelease | Guts and Glass (New York Crime Kings #6) by Skyla Madi | #RomanticSuspense #Crime


Title: Guts and Glass
Series: New York Crime Kings #6
Author: Skyla Madi
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Publisher: Limitless Publishing
Release Date: 23 January 2018


Blurb
I dream of Emily…
I dream of Tuscany…
I dream of seeing her in a white dress…


But she’s slipping further and further away from me, her will bending

to those who seek only to hurt her—to own her.


I crave to feel Skull’s blood splash against my skin, to peel the

fleshy ink from his bones, and I know that time is coming. 



Soon.


I’m at the end of my chain and, with some help, he will suffer for all

the pain he’s caused.
I won’t stop. 



Not until she’s safe and he can no longer leave his fingerprints on the world. 


Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Author Bio


SKYLA MADI is an International bestselling romance novelist from Brisbane, Australia.



Skyla started her writing career fresh out of high school and at 24 she is a giver of both real and fictional life.



She is an aquarian, lover of the written word and author of the #1 best selling Consumed trilogy.


No comments:

Post a Comment