Saturday 14 April 2018

Available Now | The Devil You Know (Ceasefire #1) by Claire Marta | #NEW #Dark #Paranormal


Title: The Devil You Know
Series: Ceasefire #1
Author: Claire Marta
Genre: Dark Paranormal Romance
Release Date: 12 April 2018






My name is Mavi St. Clair.

I’m a monster with a pretty face. An assassin in trade. Guilt, remorse, it’s never touched me. I’m as cold as they come and just as professional.

Dealing death has always come easily, and I inflict it with ease.

 It fuels and feeds the twisted darkness inside me.
My downfall begins with a single night of untamed passion leaving me hungering for more of him. 

One wicked soul recognizing another. 

Now he owns me.

The lines of what I know are blurred. 

I'm playing his game.

A pawn, eternally tangled in a web of secrets and lies.

He won’t let me go.

Taking pleasure in my fall from grace. 

Question is, can I save myself before I'm damned completely?

*This is a dark erotic paranormal romance and contains certain triggers some readers may not enjoy. Due to scenes of an adult nature, this book is for 18+ only















A native Brit, I live in Italy with my husband and daughter. When I am not writing and drinking copious amounts of tea, I enjoys taking photos of my adoptive country, trying to stay fit with running, reading amazing books and being a stay at home mother.







No comments:

Post a Comment