Sunday 22 April 2018

New Release | Cartel Queen (Almanza Duet #2) by Chelsea Camaron | #NEW #RomanticSuspense #Duet


Title: Cartel Queen
Series: Almanza Duet #2
Author: Chelsea Camaron
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: 19 April 2018





Hardened.
Persistent.
I refuse to break at the hands of a man.
I am Mari Belle Dominguez. 
Strong woman.
My situation made me his.
He’ll never really have me.
I’ll never let him hurt me again.
That is … until he claims more than my house, my body, and my life.
When Javier Almanza claims my heart, I’m no longer his cartel bitch.
No, I am the queen.

I thought she wasn’t ready for my world. I thought she needed my protection. I am Javier Almanza, kingpin with a woman who didn’t need a single thing from me, but my love.

The hardest fought wars are the biggest lessons learned. She was my lesson in forgiveness.

*Cartel Bitch needs to be read before Cartel Queen in order for this book to make sense. Thank you and happy reading.

 *This is book two in the Almanza Crime Family Duet and a full-length romance. This is a dark, edge of your seat romantic suspense featuring an antihero so there is a level of violence inside that may not be suitable for some readers. This is not meant to be an actual depiction of life inside a Cartel but rather a work of fiction meant to entertain.














Chelsea Camaron is a small town Carolina girl with a big imagination. She is a wife and mom chasing her dreams. She writes contemporary romance, erotic suspense, and psychological thrillers. She loves to write blue-collar men who have real problems with a fictional twist. From mechanics to bikers to oil riggers to smokejumpers, bar owners, and beyond, she loves a strong hero who works hard and plays harder.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment