Sunday 29 April 2018

Available Now! | Without Apology by Aubrey Bondurant | #NEW #Contemporary #Romance #OppositesAttract


Title: Without Apology
Series: Without #1
Author: Aubrey Bondurant
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 29 April 2018


Blurb

He’s neat, always on time, and a professed workaholic. I’m messy, always running late, and looking for more from life than just my job.

Yet our mutual attraction is undeniable.

The last thing I expected after our first date was to have Simon show up at my office. The charming and funny guy I'd met was now gone, replaced by the cold and calculating man in an impeccable suit. While my professional future is now in his hands, I can’t stop thinking about how his hands would feel on my body.

Whatever had started between us can't possibly happen now, but that’s easier said than done. Because the more I try not to think of his sexy smirk or delicious accent, the harder it is to stay away. And if our forbidden office kiss is any indication, his resolve is slipping too.

I've sworn I'd never fall for a man who puts his job first.

Too bad my heart isn't listening. 


*Without Apology is for mature audiences due to steamy bedroom scenes that are in no way contained to just the bedroom.


Purchase Links
$2.99 for a limited time
AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio

Aubrey Bondurant is a working mom who loves to write, read
and travel. 


She describes her writing style as: "Adult Contemporary Erotic Romantic
Comedy," which is just another way of saying she likes her characters
funny, her bedroom scenes hot, and her romances with a happy ending. 


When Aubrey isn't working her day job, or spending time with her family, she's on her laptop typing away on her next story. She only wishes there were more hours of the day!


She's a former member of the US Marine Corps and passionate about veteran charities and giving back to the community. She loves a big drooly dog, a fantastic margarita, and football. 



No comments:

Post a Comment