Wednesday 2 January 2019

New Release | RAW: Rebirth by Belle Aurora | #NEW #RomanticSuspense


Title: RAW: Rebirth
Series: RAW Family #3
Author: Belle Aurora
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: 2 January 2019


Blurb


It had been six years since my world was turned upside down.

He exposed me to the darker side of life and I could never go back to the person I was. I had been through more things the average person couldn’t even relate to.


If I had the chance to go back and do things differently though?

Not a chance.


I’d pick him a thousand times. A million times. For eternity.


I guess not much has changed.


My name is Alexa Ballentine, and I am still in love with my stalker.




Purchase Links


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Also Available



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

BN

Author Bio

Belle Aurora is thirty-something year old and was born in the land down under.


At an early age she fell in love with reading. Boredom one summer had her
scouring the bookshelves at home. She stumbled across Sandra Brown’s Breath of Scandal and fell in love with romance.

Having been brought up in a loud and boisterous family of Croatian descent, she developed a natural love for dramatics and laughter. Only some years ago had she discovered a new love.

Humorous romance novels.

So many authors had opened a brand new world where she could lose herself yet feel safe and at home in their stories. Belle has been known to become a screeching banshee while anxiously awaiting their newest titles.

Belle never thought she would write. It had never interested her until
recently. Friend-Zoned began to form and in February this year Belle typed the words Chapter One. And she fell in love.

With words.

With writing.

With a creative imagination she never knew she harbored.




Belle Aurora is a USA Today best-selling author.

No comments:

Post a Comment