Saturday 2 February 2019

Out Now! | Everything's Better With Kimberly by Lucy Eden | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Everything's Better with Kimberly
Author: Lucy Eden
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 31 January 2019


Blurb



Kimberly Simmons is gorgeous, brilliant, and way out of my league. She’s definitely not the type to fall for a guy who walked away from his family's fortune to become an
architect. Good thing, too, because she works for Wolfe Industries, making her
completely off-limits. Nailing this pitch to Wolfe’s CEO is exactly what I need
to make my bosses forget about the last time I mixed business with pleasure.
Too bad she has the most beautiful brown eyes and dazzling smile I’ve ever
seen. Too bad I can’t stop staring.


Adam Price is a talented rising star architect at Will and Peking Designs. His newest design
submission for The Wolfe Industries Caribbean Expansion is set to dazzle my
CEO. If Adam's design wins, with my help, I could get promoted, which means
his big strong arms and gorgeous lips are strictly forbidden. It’s a good
thing, too, because he has a reputation for leaving a trail of broken hearts
all over Manhattan and I’m pretty sure I couldn't survive a second heartbreak.
Too bad every word he says makes me smile. Too bad he gives me a sense of calm
I haven't felt in a long time.


Keeping their relationship strictly professional for the sake of their jobs was the perfect
excuse to stay away from each other. Too bad fate and undeniable chemistry have
other plans…


This standalone, workplace/forced proximity romance features characters from the previous
novellas Everything’s Better With You and Cherishing the Goddess, is full of
alphas and steam, and has NO cheating.




Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

BN     KOBO     APPLE BOOKS






Playlist




Excerpt


“I’m sorry to interrupt you, but are you Adam Price?” It was his turn to be shocked and he smiled again.
“I am. How did you know that?” 
The Man-Whore. I was sitting next to the Man-Whore.
Just a guess.” I shrugged.

“Well, I assume from your sudden change of expression, my reputation precedes me.”

My poker face needed some serious work. I tried to plaster
on a professional smile. “You studied architecture at The Pratt Institute for
both undergrad and grad school. You’ve worked on an impressive number of
international projects before becoming the youngest senior architect at Will
and Peking Design. Now, you’re on your way to Barbados to pitch WP for a
hospitality project for Wolfe Industries.”

“That’s pretty impressive and spot on.” He nodded
appreciatively. “Who are you?” 

“Thanks,” I said with a nod, feeling like I’d dodged a very uncomfortable bullet. “I’m Kimberly Simmons. I work for Wolfe. I’ll be working with you on the pitch.” 






Author Bio




Lucy Eden is the nom de plume of a romance obsessed author who writes the kind
of romance she loves to read. She’s a sucker for alphas with a soft gooey
center, over the top romantic gestures, strong and smart MCs, humor, love at
first sight (or pretty damn close), happily ever afters and of course, dirty and steamy love scenes. 


When Lucy isn’t writing, she’s busy reading—or listening to—every book she can get her hands on— romance or otherwise.


She lives and loves in New York with her husband, two children, a turtle and a Yorkshire Terrier. 



No comments:

Post a Comment