Tuesday 2 April 2019

Release Tour | Noah (More Than Friends #2) by Fiona Keane | #NEW #ContemporaryRomance


Title: Noah
Series: More Than Friends #2
Author: Fiona Keane
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Publisher: Limitless Publishing
Release Date: 2 April 2019






Life sure knows how to knock you off your feet with curveballs you never see coming. 

She’s one of those curveballs. Lizzie—the girl with the big, blue eyes who captivated me from the first moment I saw her. 

I knew it was risky and irresponsible, allowing her to get so close when my life can change in an instant with one simple phone call. But I wasn’t strong enough to fight it. I couldn’t. Not when being with her made me realize that we found the kind of love most people search a lifetime for.

But my past has the potential to tear us apart, and to break her in the process. How do I protect her from the consequences of decisions? 

I can’t let her slip through my fingers. She’s the most beautiful part of my life now. Precious, delicate, and worth fighting for…

Until the very end.














Fueled by coffee and rainy days, shelves of books consuming her home in the Pacific Northwest, and a vivid imagination, Fiona writes about love because she believes the world needs more of it. She could spend eternity lost in a story, taken into someone's thoughts while she is left lingering there long after the pages have turned. Fiona works to meld themes in the current world and spin them into stories of longing, determination, and hope.










No comments:

Post a Comment